- Do Apple give you a replacement phone?
- How do I replace my phone with Apple?
- How much is a new phone with AppleCare?
- How do I get a new iPhone from Apple under warranty?
- Can I swap my iPhone for a new one?
- Can I exchange my broken iPhone for a new one?
- How can I get a free iPhone from Apple?
- How do you tell if you have AppleCare?
- Is it worth it to get AppleCare?
- Can I buy AppleCare later?
- Can I buy AppleCare after 1 year?
Do Apple give you a replacement phone?
Express Replacement Service is a benefit of your AppleCare+ coverage. We can send you a replacement iPhone before you return your product to us. We’ll include packaging to return your damaged or non-working product. Contact Apple to make an Express Replacement Service request.
How do I replace my phone with Apple?
You can get Apple-certified repairs and service at the Apple Store or with one of our Apple Authorized Service Providers. You can also send your iPhone to an Apple Repair Center. The technicians at all these locations receive Apple training. They deliver the same high-quality service with genuine Apple parts.
How much is a new phone with AppleCare?
Standard AppleCare+: One-time fee of $200 or $10 per month. Additional loss and theft protection: An additional one-time fee of $100 or $5 more per month. There’s also a $270 deductible if you need to replace your phone. Standard Apple Care+: $150 or $8 per month.
How do I get a new iPhone from Apple under warranty?
The repairs and replacements are done by the service centers. So you have to visit an Apple authorized service center for replacements even if your iPhone is covered under warranty.
Can I swap my iPhone for a new one?
Apple’s iPhone Trade-Up Program
Apple provides a simple way to exchange your old iPhone for a new one. You can mail in your old device for a gift card that you can use at Apple online or at a retail store near you to put toward your new iPhone or any store purchase. You don’t even need to trade in an iPhone, either.
Can I exchange my broken iPhone for a new one?
Apple will start letting you trade in a broken iPhone. If you’ve dropped and cracked your iPhone and are looking to exchange it for a newer model, you will probably like the latest retail initiatives from Apple. With the new policy, credit will be given for iPhone 5s, 6, and 6 Plus phones that are damaged within reason
How can I get a free iPhone from Apple?
How to get pre-approved for free iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro financing
- Open the Apple Store app and swipe down on the main screen.
- Tap Get Started under “Get pre-approved now” or search for iPhone Upgrade Program.
- Choose your iPhone 11.
- Tap Continue.
- Let Apple know if you have an iPhone to trade in.
How do you tell if you have AppleCare?
How to check if your iPhone has AppleCare+
- Open your iPhone’s Settings app.
- On the main Settings page, tap “General.”
- Tap “About.”
- On this page, there may be a tab that reads “AppleCare Services.” Tap that, and you’ll be told if you have AppleCare+ coverage, and when it’ll expire.
Is it worth it to get AppleCare?
Without AppleCare+, you’d pay somewhere between $150 (if you broke a regular-sized iPhone) and $170 (if you broke a Plus model) for breaking the screen once. If, however, you tend to break your phone less often than every two years, AppleCare+ is almost definitely not worth it.
Can I buy AppleCare later?
The change means that AppleCare+ can now be added to an iPhone as long as the device remains within its standard one-year limited warranty period. This brings AppleCare+ for iPhone in line with AppleCare for Mac and Apple TV, which can also be purchased up to one year after those devices are purchased.
Can I buy AppleCare after 1 year?
You can now buy AppleCare+ one year after getting an iPhone. Owners of the iPad and Apple Watch still have to buy AppleCare+ within the first 60 days. The change is retro-active and applies to all iPhones purchased in the last year. AppleCare+ extends the warranty on devices from one year to two years.