- Will Apple give you a new phone?
- How do I get a new warranty for my iPhone?
- Will Apple replace my iPhone with a newer model?
- How do you tell if you have AppleCare?
- How do I prepare my iPhone for trade in?
- How can I get a free iPhone from Apple?
- How much does it cost to replace an iPhone with Apple care?
- How can I get an iPhone 11 for free?
Will Apple give you a new phone?
A simple trick for getting a new phone at a better price
If your iPhone battery is busted, Apple won’t give you a new battery. It will tell you it’s giving you a new battery, and it will charge your $80 for the “new battery.” In reality, it’s going to give you an entirely new phone.
How do I get a new warranty for my iPhone?
The repairs and replacements are done by the service centers. So you have to visit an Apple authorized service center for replacements even if your iPhone is covered under warranty.
Will Apple replace my iPhone with a newer model?
If you are under warranty then Apple should replace your broken iPhone, but it’s unlikely they would give you a newer model. You should also note you’re your replacement phone may not be new, it is likely to be refurbished, however, that will not affect your warranty.
How do you tell if you have AppleCare?
How to check if your iPhone has AppleCare+
- Open your iPhone’s Settings app.
- On the main Settings page, tap “General.”
- Tap “About.”
- On this page, there may be a tab that reads “AppleCare Services.” Tap that, and you’ll be told if you have AppleCare+ coverage, and when it’ll expire.
How do I prepare my iPhone for trade in?
Things You Must Do Before You Sell, Trade-in or Give Away Your iPhone
- Unpair Apple Watch.
- Back up your iPhone.
- Sign out of iCloud and the iTunes & App Store.
- Turn off Find My iPhone.
- Deregister iMessage on your iPhone.
- Erase all your iPhone’s Data and Settings.
- Remove iPhone From Your Apple ID Account.
- Unlock your phone.
How can I get a free iPhone from Apple?
How to get pre-approved for free iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro financing
- Open the Apple Store app and swipe down on the main screen.
- Tap Get Started under “Get pre-approved now” or search for iPhone Upgrade Program.
- Choose your iPhone 11.
- Tap Continue.
- Let Apple know if you have an iPhone to trade in.
How much does it cost to replace an iPhone with Apple care?
Pricing varies depending on the cost of AppleCare+ for your device, but for a $199 plan you’ll pay $9.99 per month, or for a $299 plan you’ll pay $14.99 per month.
How can I get an iPhone 11 for free?
Suggested clip 103 seconds
How to Get a Free iPhone 11 Pro Max – Free iPhone 11 – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip