How do I fix my left AirPod?
If your left or right AirPod isn’t working
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > Bluetooth.
- Tap the “i” icon next to your AirPods.
- Tap Forget This Device, then tap to confirm.
- Place both AirPods in your charging case.
- Press and hold the setup button for a few seconds, until you see the status light flashing white.
Why is my AirPod only playing in one ear?
The reason there is sound only playing out of one of your AirPods is because of a software problem. When your AirPods aren’t properly connected to your device, it can cause one AirPods to only play out of one ear.
What if only one AirPod is working?
Question: Q: If only one AirPod is working
You need to hard reset your airpods by holding down the button on the back of the case until the light flashes amber red. From there you should have connection back in both airpods again.