How do I fix one AirPod louder than the other?
One AirPod is louder than the other
- The first thing is to go to Settings > General > Accessibility and scroll down and find the “Hearing” section.
- Restart your iOS device or other connected device.
- Turn off Bluetooth and wait a few seconds and turn back on.
Why is my left AirPod quieter?
With a flashlight check and see if your Left AirPod might be clogged with Ear Wax, if so, a large blast of compressed air may clear it out or as so have found blowing with force can sometimes also clear. Try a reset of the AirPods and see if that works also. Put your AirPods in their case—keep the lid open.
How do I fix my headphones when one is louder than the other?
Go to playback devices, click your headphones, click properties, go to levels, and click balance. If the left and the right aren’t the same, then make them the same. If that doesn’t work, then you can increase the volume in the left one to try and even things out.
Why are my AirPods only working in one ear?
You can hear through both AirPods if you put them in your ears at the same time. If you can only hear through one AirPod, take them out of your ears, wait a moment, then put them in at the same time. If it if sends your phone call to the iPhone, just tap the button and send the audio to the AirPods.
How do I fix my left AirPod?
If your left or right AirPod isn’t working
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > Bluetooth.
- Tap the “i” icon next to your AirPods.
- Tap Forget This Device, then tap to confirm.
- Place both AirPods in your charging case.
- Press and hold the setup button for a few seconds, until you see the status light flashing white.