Why do AirPods drain differently?
So that is the reason one of your AirPods down a couple percent when the other one is done because when you’re charging a battery it’s going constantly 100 or close to 100 and then it goes down they let the Battery drain. All batterys today are most likely smart batteries.
Can you overcharge AirPods?
You can not overcharge airpods. Yes. You can leave them overnight without any problem.
How long will AirPods last?
around five hours
How can I improve the battery life of my AirPods?
How To Check AirPods Battery Life And More
- How to check battery on AirPods.
- Always store AirPods in their case.
- Don’t expose AirPods to heat or cold.
- Disable Automatic Ear Detection.
- Turn off noise cancellation in AirPods Pro.
- Switch a designated mic on AirPods.
- Lower the AirPods volume.
- Wear one AirPod at a time.