Why does my AirPods only play in one ear?
The reason there is sound only playing out of one of your AirPods is because of a software problem.
When your AirPods aren’t properly connected to your device, it can cause one AirPods to only play out of one ear.
Why is one side of my AirPods not working?
As noted above, completely resetting your AirPods can fix several issues. Put your AirPods back in the charging case. Hold the button on the back of the case for roughly 15 seconds until the orange LED flashes. Open the case next to your phone and wait for the AirPods to reconnect.
How do I fix my left AirPod?
If your left or right AirPod isn’t working
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > Bluetooth.
- Tap the “i” icon next to your AirPods.
- Tap Forget This Device, then tap to confirm.
- Place both AirPods in your charging case.
- Press and hold the setup button for a few seconds, until you see the status light flashing white.
Why can I only hear out of one earbud?
There can be many reasons that a pair of headphones only play audio out of one ear. The most common reason for sound to only come out of one side is the wires near the audio jack have gotten bent back and forth so many times that it has caused a short in the wiring.