Which phone has the best camera 2019?
Thanks to its HDR recording and mobile video ecosystem, the iPhone just edges it out, but video shooters who prefer the Android operating system cannot go wrong with the Xiaomi.
Which phone has the best camera 2020?
The best camera phone in 2020
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro. It’s not just the triple-camera array, it’s the image quality and usability.
- Huawei P30 Pro. It has cutting-edge camera tech, but images can look over-processed.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G.
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10.
- Google Pixel 4 XL.
- iPhone XS.
- Oppo Reno 10x Zoom.
- Sony Xperia 1.
Which phone has the best camera quality?
- iPhone 11 Pro. The best point and shoot camera phone.
- Google Pixel 4. The best for stargazers.
- Huawei P30 Pro. The best superzoom smartphone.
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10. The highest resolution camera phone in the world.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- iPhone 11.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
- Oppo Reno 10X Zoom.
Which Galaxy phone has the best camera?
Which is the best camera phone to buy?
- Best phone camera: iPhone 11 Pro.
- Best Android camera phone: Samsung Galaxy S20 Pro.
- Best phone camera for video: iPhone 11.
- Best phone camera for detail: Google Pixel 4.
- Best phone camera for features: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.
- Best phone camera for night shooting: Huawei P30 Pro.
Who has a better camera iPhone or Samsung?
Camera. The Galaxy S10’s ultra-wide-angle camera also has a 16-megapixel sensor, while the iPhone’s is 12 megapixels. Samsung’s ultra-wide-angle camera has a lower aperture than Apple’s too, which means the lens should be able to open wider to absorb more light and therefore provide more exposure.
Is the iPhone 11 camera good?
The iPhone 11’s ultra-wide-angle camera is as good as the more expensive Pro model’s, however, and the performance of the main camera in such key categories as Exposure, Color, Detail, and Autofocus is very comparable. The iPhone 11 delivers accurate target exposures with fairly wide dynamic range in outdoor scenes.