Which is best to buy iPhone 11 or 11 pro?
However, the iPhone 11 Pro is technically the ‘better’ phone thanks to a nicer display (available in two sizes), an extra rear camera and the option of fantastic battery life if you go for the Max model.
Which is the best iPhone to buy?
Here are the best iPhones in 2020:
- Best iPhone overall: iPhone 11.
- Best small high-end iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro.
- Best big high-end iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Best budget iPhone: iPhone XR.
- Best small iPhone for less: iPhone XS.
- Best big iPhone for less: iPhone XS Max.
- Best big iPhone for $550: iPhone 8 Plus.
Is it worth to buy iPhone 11?
Yes, it is the iPhone to buy for most consumers. But if you can ignore them, then the iPhone 11 is as good as it gets. The biggest improvement comes to the cameras, and that alone is worth the upgrade if you’re coming from an older iPhone.
What is the best iPhone to buy in 2019?
Best iPhone: which one should you buy today?
- iPhone 11. The best Apple iPhone bang for your buck.
- iPhone 11 Pro. Nearly the best, but a bit too pricey.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max. Big phone, best phone, top price.
- iPhone 8. The newest 4.7-inch iPhone is a phone lots of people still want.
- iPhone 8 Plus.
- iPhone XR.