Which is the best iPhone to buy?
Here are the best iPhones in 2020:
- Best iPhone overall: iPhone 11.
- Best small high-end iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro.
- Best big high-end iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Best budget iPhone: iPhone XR.
- Best small iPhone for less: iPhone XS.
- Best big iPhone for less: iPhone XS Max.
- Best big iPhone for $550: iPhone 8 Plus.
Which is the best iPhone to buy in 2019?
Best iPhone: which one should you buy today?
- iPhone 11. The best Apple iPhone bang for your buck.
- iPhone 11 Pro. Nearly the best, but a bit too pricey.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max. Big phone, best phone, top price.
- iPhone 8. The newest 4.7-inch iPhone is a phone lots of people still want.
- iPhone 8 Plus.
- iPhone XR.
Is it better to buy an iPhone from Apple or your carrier?
And in most cases, that choice should be Apple. That company lets you buy an iPhone on the same installment-plan terms as most of their carriers — but without selling you an iPhone electronically locked to their services. This option, however, won’t jump out at you on Apple’s site.
Which is the most successful iPhone?
Should I get iPhone 8 or XR?
By many aspects, the XR beats the 8: it has a larger display with a higher resolution, a higher pixel density, and is edge-to-edge. But not so fast, the iPhone 8 beats the XR in one display aspect: the XR lacks 3D Touch, which the iPhone 8 has. If you were never a fan of 3D Touch, that won’t matter much.