Control noise cancellation on iPhone
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual.
- Turn Phone Noise Cancellation on or off.
Where is noise cancellation on my iPhone?
Launch your Settings app with a tap, then tap the General button. Next, find the Accessibility tab and tap there. Swipe down to the Hearing section to find the Phone Noise Cancellation toggle. Tap on the switch to the right to set it Off.
How do you turn off noise cancellation on iOS 13?
Apple® iPhone® – Turn Noise Cancellation On / Off
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings. > Accessibility.
- Tap Audio/Visual then tap the Phone Noise Cancellation switch to turn on or off . For devices running iOS 12.4 and lower, tap the Phone Noise Cancellation switch to turn on or off.
What is noise cancellation in iPhone?
A feature called “Phone Noise Cancellation” is available on iPhone which aims to reduce background ambient noise when on a phone call, but for some users it can sound strange and make their phone calls sound weird, or worse. This may be due to the ambient audio stream created by the feature.
How do I turn on noise cancellation?
To enable the noise cancelling setting in your device
- Make sure your noise cancelling headset is connected to your device.
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > Sound & notification > Accessory settings > Noise cancelling.
- Drag the slider beside Noise cancelling to the right.