Can you trade in any phone for the iPhone 11?
Can I trade in my current smartphone?
When you buy your new iPhone online or in a store, you can trade in an eligible iPhone and get credit applied to your purchase.* You can also get an Apple Store Gift Card online or at an Apple Store when you trade in any eligible smartphone with Apple Trade In.
How much is an iPhone 11 with trade in?
The iPhone 11 costs $699, or about $29 per month if you’re paying over time with Apple’s financing plan. Depending on which previous iPhone model you have, you can get up to $600 off by trading in your existing iPhone.
What phones are eligible for Apple trade in?
Apple breaks down the maximum trade-in value for each eligible iPhone like so:
- iPhone 6s: Up to $80.
- iPhone 6s Plus: Up to $100.
- iPhone 7: Up to $120.
- iPhone 7 Plus: Up to $150.
- iPhone 8: Up to $170.
- iPhone 8 Plus: Up to $250.
- iPhone X: Up to $320.
- iPhone XR: Up to $300.
What phones are eligible for trade in?
- Apple:iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max.
- Samsung:Galaxy A50, A7, A8+, A9, Note8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy S8 Duos, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9+ Duos, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10E.