What are the best iPhones?
Based on our testing, the iPhone 11 is the best iPhone for most people, given its powerful processor and the fact that its cameras support the same photo features as the pricer iPhone 11 Pro models even though the iPhone 11 gets by with just two rear cameras.
Which is the best iPhone to buy in 2020?
Here are the best iPhones in 2020:
- Best iPhone overall: iPhone 11.
- Best small high-end iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro.
- Best big high-end iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Best budget iPhone: iPhone SE (2020)
- Best big budget iPhone: iPhone XR.
- Best small iPhone for less: iPhone XS.
- Best big iPhone for less: iPhone XS Max.
Which is the best iPhone to buy in 2019?
Best iPhone: which one should you buy today?
- iPhone 11. The best Apple iPhone bang for your buck.
- iPhone 11 Pro. Nearly the best, but a bit too pricey.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max. Big phone, best phone, top price.
- iPhone 8. The newest 4.7-inch iPhone is a phone lots of people still want.
- iPhone 8 Plus.
- iPhone XR.
Is the iPhone se worth buying in 2020?
2019 came and went without a new 4-inch iPhone, but there’s a good chance Apple releases an “iPhone SE 2” in 2020. Rumors died down, but the phone exploded onto the scene in a big way in 2019 and it now looks like Apple’s planning to launch a new budget iPhone model in 2020.