How do you get the middle button on iPhone?
How to Add Touchscreen Home Button on iPhone, iPad
- Open Settings.
- Go to General > Accessibility.
- Scroll down to the section labeled INTERACTION and tap on AssistiveTouch.
- On the next screen, toggle AssistiveTouch to the green On position.
- A white circle with a grey box will appear on screen. Tap this circle to expand it to a big box on screen.
What do the symbols mean on iPhone email?
Here’s how to interpret the icons: Unread messages have a blue dot next to them. The gray To label indicates that Barbara was a direct recipient of the message. The gray Cc means Barbara received a copy of the message. A Flag indicates messages you’ve flagged.
How do I restore the mail icon on my iPhone?
To Reinstall the Mail App:
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap the search icon.
- Type Mail in the search field.
- Locate the missing Mail app icon and tap the cloud icon next to it to download.
What does all mail mean on iPhone?
Also All mail is just a bucket where a duplicate from all other folders reside for easy search. It is not real folder, just a collection of emails from other folders. https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/113807/apple-mail-client-without-all-mail-folder/120747#120747.