What are the buttons on side of iPhone?
The Controls on the Sides and Front of Your iPhone
- Ring/silent switch: This switch, which is on the left side of your iPhone, lets you quickly switch between ring mode and silent mode.
- Volume buttons: Two volume buttons are just below the ring/silent switch.
- Receiver: The receiver is the speaker that the iPhone uses for telephone calls.
Where is the sound button on my iPhone?
Suggested clip 75 seconds
How To Adjust The Volume On An iPhone Without The Buttons
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you unmute an iPhone?
What is the quickest way to unmute the phone app on a locked iPhone?
- Click home button to bring up lock screen.
- Use fingerprint to unlock phone.
- Hit green bar at the top to get into the current call.
- Hit “Hide” on the keypad if it’s up.
- Finally, hit mute button to unmute.
How do I turn my ringer back on?
To turn it back on you can flip the switch on the left side of your phone just above the volume buttons. If the switch has a red indicator showing, the ringer is being silenced. Move the switch to the off position and then turn up the volume on your phone to increase the sound of the ringer.
How do I change the buttons on the side of my iPhone?
Set up Accessibility Shortcut: Go to Settings > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut, then select the features you use the most. Slow down the double-click or triple-click speed for the side button: Go to Settings > Accessibility > Side Button. Use Accessibility Shortcut: Triple-click the side button.
How do I change the side buttons on my iPhone?
How to make iPhone buttons easier to use
- Open Settings, swipe down if needed and tap on General.
- Now tap Accessibility.
- Swipe down and tap on Side Button or Home Button.
- At the top under CLICK SPEED, choose Slowest.