How do I restore taskbar to bottom of screen?
How Do I Move the Taskbar Back to the Bottom?
- Right click on an unused area of the taskbar.
- Make sure that “Lock the taskbar” is UNchecked.
- Left click and hold in that unused area of the taskbar.
- Drag the taskbar to the side of the screen you want it.
- Release the mouse.
- Right click in an unused area of the taskbar, and make sure that “Lock the taskbar” is CHECKED.
Why did my taskbar disappear?
Simply right-click an empty area on the taskbar and select Lock. If the taskbar has its auto-hide setting enabled, you can easily bring it up by hovering the mouse pointer to the edge of the screen where it’s positioned. Many people opt to auto-hide the taskbar to save a wee bit of space on the desktop.
How do I restore the taskbar in Windows 10?
Suggested clip 100 seconds
Windows 10 Taskbar Missing or Not Responding – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip