What cool things can AirPods do?
10 Hidden AirPod Features You Need To Use RIGHT NOW!
- Best Apple AirPod Features You Might Not Know About…
- #1) The Easy Way To Pair With Your iPhone.
- #2) Easily Check Out How Much Battery Life Is Left.
- #3) Pair AirPods With Android Phones.
- #4) Charge Your AirPods From Other Devices.
- #5) Change The Name Of Your AirPods.
How do I use AirPods 2?
Suggested clip 63 seconds
How To Use AirPods 2 – Tips and Tricks – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What is the difference between AirPods and Airpods 2?
At their core is the new ‘H1’ chip, which replaces the proprietary W1 chip in the original AirPods. H1 is all about efficiency: AirPods 2 pair faster, have 30% lower latency (great for gamers), switch devices twice as fast and boost talk time 50%. On the flip side, AirPods 2 have no sound quality improvements.
Can you control volume with AirPods?
By design, changing the volume on Apple’s AirPods requires either using the volume buttons on your phone, or using Siri to increase or decrease the volume. While your iPhone adjusts the volume in 6 percent increments, Siri adjusts the volume in 12–13 percent increments. “Lower the sound by 25 percent”