- What are the advantages of having an iPhone?
- What are the disadvantages of iPhone 6?
- What are the disadvantages of iPhone 7?
- Why is iPhone so expensive?
- Are androids better than iPhones 2020?
- Why does everyone want an iPhone?
- What are the benefits of an iPhone 6?
- Is an iPhone 6s a good buy in 2019?
- Is the iPhone 6s plus a good phone?
- Is it worth buying iPhone 7?
- Does Apple still make iPhone 7?
- Is iPhone 7 waterproof?
- Why do iPhones die so fast?
- Why is Apple better than Samsung?
- What is the cheapest iPhone to buy?
- Should I get iPhone or Android?
- Is Samsung or Apple better?
- Who is better iPhone or Android?
- Why should I not buy an iPhone?
- What is the best phone in the world?
- What iPhone should I buy?
Biggest disadvantage: u cannot add memory (no sd card, no pen drive). So iPhone is Kind of no No nonsense/ low irritation phone.
- Smooth and fluid advanced operating system (iOS)
- Faster and more reliable sensors.
- Amazing camera lens and photo quality.
- Great material quality used and fantastic design.
What are the advantages of having an iPhone?
Some of the benefits of having an iPhone are:
- iPhone is user-friendly. This is the first most concrete benefit of having an iPhone.
- Better integration of hardware and software.
- No bloatware.
- iPhone is faster than Android phones.
- Has the best apps.
- Works smoothly with Macs.
- Family Sharing.
- Apple Pay.
What are the disadvantages of iPhone 6?
Disadvantages of iPhone 6:
- Lack of Dust proof and Water resistant.
- Quad-core Processor is expected.
- Comes with Non-removable Li-Po battery.
- No MicroSD support but this is not a let down because the internal storage itself providing 128 GB.
- Availability of FM is missing.
- Only 1GB for RAM.
What are the disadvantages of iPhone 7?
Being sensitive, let’s have a close look and find what the disadvantages of iPhone 7 are.
- The change on headphone jack.
- Limited running memory.
- Unreasonable price differences among different versions.
- No fast-charging.
Why is iPhone so expensive?
iPhones are expensive relative to many Android phones for a couple reasons—first, Apple designs and engineers not only the hardware of each phone, but the software, too. Historically, competitors like Samsung have built the handsets, and used Google’s Android operating system to run them.
Are androids better than iPhones 2020?
In conclusion, both Operating Systems are excellent and offer pretty much the same things. The differences are that iPhone comes with high-quality software, hardware, and fewer malware attacks are designed for iOS than Android, so there is less probability of being a cyberattack target.
Why does everyone want an iPhone?
Apple has made the iPhone to be as simple in its operation that it is ideal for many of the general public. They offer style that appeals to many people. Some like them because they are made from Apple and have good experiences with Apple. Some like them because of status (same with many Android devices too).
What are the benefits of an iPhone 6?
Apple iPhone 6 presents a wonderful build quality , It offers a flash that enables you to take superb photos in low light conditions , It comes with almost every connectivity such as Bluetooth , Wi-Fi , GPS , 3G , 4G , NFC & USB and it offers second generation finger print sensor with more accuracy .
Is an iPhone 6s a good buy in 2019?
iPhone 6s is still a great phone, even in 2019. It has quite good big display (not really big, but big enough), it is quite thin, relatively durable (especially comparing with iPhone 6), not too expensive (can’t say “cheap”, because all Apple stuff is relatively more expensive than the non-Apple competitors).
Is the iPhone 6s plus a good phone?
iPhone 6S Plus – 3D Touch and Screen. The 6S Plus uses the same display as last year’s phone, and very good it is too. The Full HD 5.5in screen is both bright (if a little dimmer than the last model at full brightness) and well balanced, with colours looking natural and contrast levels solid for an LCD.
Is it worth buying iPhone 7?
The iPhone 7 is a very good device. It’s still new, so it’s expensive, but it has a few things that the 6s and 6s Plus don’t have. The extra features aren’t to die for, but they’re just good to have. In the end, you’ll decide if you feel the iPhone 7 is worth the money.
Does Apple still make iPhone 7?
As of September 2017, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have been replaced by the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, and iPhone XR. Apple is still selling the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus as lower-cost devices starting at $449, but the two iPhones are no longer the company’s flagship smartphones.
Is iPhone 7 waterproof?
Water Resistant Doesn’t Mean Waterproof
The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are rated as being IP67 splash, water and dust resistant under IEC standard 60529. That means the iPhone 7 can survive being submerged in just over three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
Why do iPhones die so fast?
When your iPhone battery dies quickly, there can only be two possibilities. It could be that the battery is depreciating or something in the system is draining much power than usual. In order to fix the problem, you will need to look into both the hardware and software aspects of your device.
Why is Apple better than Samsung?
Apple is WAAYYY better!
Apple has a much better screen and build and a better looking phone. Samsung is just too wide. Apple has way more apps and on Samsung tablets, they just make the phone apple bigger!
What is the cheapest iPhone to buy?
iPhone SE: The cheapest iPhone Apple sells
The next cheapest iPhone after the iPhone SE is now the iPhone XR, which came out in 2018 and features an A12 Bionic chip; it costs $599. After that, you’re dealing with the iPhone 11 lineup where the $699 iPhone 11 is the cheapest model.
Should I get iPhone or Android?
Apple and Google both have fantastic app stores. But Android is far superior at organizing apps, letting you put important stuff on the home screens and hide less useful apps in the app drawer. Also, Android’s widgets are much more useful than Apple’s.
Is Samsung or Apple better?
Apple’s business model: From hardware to services
Perhaps the most important distinction between these two companies is that Apple is much more of a consumer brand and ecosystem, whereas Samsung is more of an industrial conglomerate with large economies of scale.
Who is better iPhone or Android?
Premium-priced Android phones tend to be as good as the iPhone in terms of hardware quality, but cheaper Android options are more prone to problems. Of course iPhones can have hardware issues, too, but they’re generally higher quality. If you’re buying an iPhone, you just need to pick a model.
Why should I not buy an iPhone?
Now for the reasons why I did not purchase an iPhone, and why you may want to consider a similar decision. Price: Apple products are expensive. Control: Apple controls everything on the iPhone. This prevents people who don’t know what they’re doing from causing too much damage, but it also limits your options.
What is the best phone in the world?
The world’s best smartphones in 2019
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- iPhone 8 Plus.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Huawei P30 Pro.
- Honor Play.
- Google Pixel 3 XL. The best smartphone for photos and video.
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium. A more affordable smartphone for video than the Google Pixel 3XL.
What iPhone should I buy?
Best iPhone: which one should you buy today?
- iPhone 11. The best Apple iPhone bang for your buck.
- iPhone 11 Pro. Nearly the best, but a bit too pricey.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max. Big phone, best phone, top price.
- iPhone 8. The newest 4.7-inch iPhone is a phone lots of people still want.
- iPhone 8 Plus.
- iPhone XR.