What is the first sign of cancer?
A lump A lump or thickening of skin can be an early or late sign of cancer. People with cancers in the breast, lymph nodes, soft tissues, and testicles typically have lumps. (1,2) Skin changes Yellowing, darkening, or redness of the skin can signal cancer.
What are the 12 signs of cancer?
Early Warning Signs Cancer Is Growing Inside Your Body
- Frequent infection. Your immune system might be trying to tell you something.
- Loss of appetite. You might have lost your appetite.
- Excessive bruising. If you are concerned about bruises, let your doctor know.
- Unexplained weight loss or gain.
- Indigestion and difficulty swallowing.
- Nail changes.
- Chronic cough.
- Skin changes.
What are the 7 warning signs of cancer BSA?
By Ancy K Sunny | February 04, 2018
- C: Change in bowel or bladder habits.
- A: A sore that does not heal.
- U: Unusual bleeding or discharge.
- T: Thickening or lump in the breast or elsewhere.
- I: Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing.
- O: Obvious changes in warts or moles.
- N: Nagging cough or hoarseness.
Would I know if I had cancer?
Cancer can affect various tissues in the body, causing a range of signs and symptoms, such as weight loss, fatigue, skin changes, and a persistent cough. Anyone who experiences persistent or worrisome symptoms should consult a doctor.