What are the main features of Microsoft Word?
Key Features of MS Word
Key features of the program include the ability to enter and format text, the ability to save and print documents, compatibility with older versions of Word and other software, support for cloud or local use and collaboration features.
What are advanced features of Microsoft Word?
- Insert hyperlinks: Insert, Hyperlink.
- Convert to PDF: File, Save As.
- Password protection: open, modify, or format/edit: Tools, Protect Document.
What are the features of Microsoft Word 2016?
Top 6 Features of Microsoft Office 2016
- Co-Authoring. Arguably the best addition to Office 2016 is the introduction of a feature called co-authoring, which is available in several of Office applications, such as Word and PowerPoint.
- Better Integration with OneDrive and Skype.
- Smart Lookup.
- New Charts in Excel.
- Clutter in Outlook.
What are 10 features of Microsoft Word?
10 Supremely Useful Features in Microsoft Word
- Convert a List to a Table.
- Convert a Bulleted List to SmartArt.
- Create a Custom Tab.
- Quick Selection Methods.
- Add Placeholder Text.
- Changing Case.
- Quick Parts.
- Touch/ Mouse Mode in Word 2013.
What is the importance of Microsoft Word?
Microsoft Word is highly useful for creating text of large volume. You can easily create and maintain mailing lists, create personalized documents and create newsletters in Word. It also helps you send documents to a group of people for feedback. Word provides customized assistance in many ways.