It’s possible only if the phone is on with any SIM put in it.
Each phone has a special code called the IMEI number.
This code is unique and no two devices anywhere in the world have the same IMEI number.
If you have the technology, which is possessed only by the telecom industry it is possible to locate your device.
How can I track my phone using IMEI number?
Get the IMEI number of your Android phone
Getting to know the number is easy. The fastest way is to dial *#06#, a command to make the unique ID appear. Another easy way to find the IMEI number is to navigate through “Settings” and tap “About Phone” to check the IMEI code of your Android phone.
How can I find my lost Android phone with IMEI number?
The first method is the simplest of all. All you need to do is dial *#06# and immediately the number will appear on your phone screen. In case your device is a dual and you are using both slots, you will get IMEI for each slot of the SIM.
How can I track my IMEI number online?
Steps that you should follow while tracking your phone:
- Look for IMEI Tracker online.
- After installation, open the app.
- Provide the IMEI number of the lost phone, then check the input, and click on “track”.
Can you locate phone with IMEI?
Locate your lost phone with an IMEI tracker App
There are many phone finder apps available for you on Google Play, such as AntiTheft App & IMEI Tracker All Phone Location, Find Lost Phone, Find My Device, SeekDroid: Find My Phone, and so on. Most can be activated by the SMS you send; some support using the IMEI number.
How can you locate a lost phone?
Remotely find, lock, or erase
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account. If you have more than one phone, click the lost phone at the top of the screen.
- The lost phone gets a notification.
- On the map, you’ll get info about where the phone is.
- Pick what you want to do.