Is it OK to workout with Beats headphones?
Beats Studio3 Wireless
It might surprise you to see a Beats over-ear headphones on a list about working out. But you can’t work out in big headphones! Sweat damage is a killer for over-ear and on-ear headphones but fortunately, you can add sweat-proof covers to your Beats workout headphones to make them gym-ready.
Is it okay to sweat with beats on?
A tiny amount of sweat is likely fine
It’s pretty common for on-ear headphones like the Beats Solo3 to cause you to sweat a little bit after wearing for a long period of time, or if in a hotter environment. This minimal exposure to sweat likely will be fine as long as you wipe it off with a cloth after use.
Will sweat ruin my beats headphones?
Sweat is probably going to ruin your Beats headphones.
Regular exposure to moisture will ruin the cushioning on the speakers and wreck the wiring inside.
Which beats headphones are best for working out?
- Powerbeats Pro. The best Beats headphones for working out.
- (Image credit: Beats)
- Beats Solo 3 Wireless headphones.
- Beats Studio 3 Wireless headphones.
- Beats X by Dre.
- Beats urBeats 3 headphones (3.5mm connector)
- Beats urBeats 3 headphones with Lightning Connector.
- Beats by Dre Powerbeats3 Wireless headphones.