Is iPhone still worth buying?
It is not worth buying an iPhone if you don’t admire it or afford it.
People who admire iPhone from their heart, don’t think if it is worth spending such a huge amount on phone.
It is true that you can buy a bike or something else for that sum but it would never give you a feeling of having an iPhone.
Which is the best iPhone to buy in 2020?
Here are the best iPhones in 2020:
- Best iPhone overall: iPhone 11.
- Best small high-end iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro.
- Best big high-end iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Best budget iPhone: iPhone XR.
- Best small iPhone for less: iPhone XS.
- Best big iPhone for less: iPhone XS Max.
- Best big iPhone for $550: iPhone 8 Plus.
Which is the best iPhone to buy?
What are the best iPhones?
- iPhone 11 Pro Max. The best iPhone you can buy.
- iPhone 11. An affordable flagship with few trade-offs.
- iPhone XR. The iPhone for bargain hunters.
- iPhone 11 Pro. Great triple cameras in a compact design.
- iPhone 8. A good value — and the best iPhone for kids.
- iPhone 8 Plus.
Is the iPhone se worth buying in 2020?
2019 came and went without a new 4-inch iPhone, but there’s a good chance Apple releases an “iPhone SE 2” in 2020. Rumors died down, but the phone exploded onto the scene in a big way in 2019 and it now looks like Apple’s planning to launch a new budget iPhone model in 2020.