How do I make my earphones waterproof?
How to Waterproof Headphones
- Place foam covers over the headpieces on your headphones.
- Wrap all the wiring of the headphones with electrical tape.
- Place the headphones onto your head and slide a winter hat over them.
- Stand under an umbrella or any shade possible to reduce the amount of water that reaches you.
Are all earphones waterproof?
Yes. There are lots of water-proof earbuds available on the market. Waterproof headphones for swimming pool and swimming earbuds that deliver great audio performance, consolation and versatility for swimming enthusiasts.
What are the best waterproof headphones?
The top 10 best waterproof headphones
- Plantronics BackBeat Fit. Check price of the BackBeat Fit: US | UK.
- Sennheiser CX 680. View pricing of the CX 680: US | UK.
- Photive PH-BTE50. Check prices of the PH-BTE50: US | UK.
- Monster iSport Immersion. View pricing of the iSport Immersion: US | UK.
- Phillips ActionFit.
- Pyle PWPE 10B.
- Underwater Audio Swimbuds.
- Yurbuds Inspire.
Are there any waterproof earbuds?
Plantronics’ BackBeat FIT headphones aren’t the most waterproof on this list. With a waterproof rating of IPX8, they’re built to be submerged in up to 10 feet of water, whether it be in a pool or ocean. MP3 storage of 8GB gives you plenty of space for all your music, which you’ll be able to listen to underwater.