- Is my device eligible for AppleCare?
- Is my AppleCare expired?
- How do you check if you have AppleCare on Macbook?
- Is AppleCare really worth it?
- What does Apple care include?
- What to do if AppleCare expired?
- Can I extend my AppleCare after 3 years?
- What to do after AppleCare expires?
- Does AppleCare cover screen damage?
- Does AppleCare cover theft?
- How long does Apple warranty last?
Is my device eligible for AppleCare?
Buy an AppleCare plan. Most Apple devices come with a limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. If your device is eligible, you can buy an AppleCare+ plan or an AppleCare Protection Plan for additional coverage.
Is my AppleCare expired?
AppleCare+ is a one time thing. You cannot renew it once it has expired. You can continue to use the Mac just fine, and should anything need repair or service you can still take it to an Apple Store or Authorized service provider.
How do you check if you have AppleCare on Macbook?
Incredibly Easy, Fast Way to Check AppleCare Status of Your Mac
- Under the Apple menu, select About this Mac.
- Select More Info.
- On the next window shown, select Service at the top right.
- Select: Check my service and support coverage status. You should see a page like this with your AppleCare expiration date and other helpful links.
Is AppleCare really worth it?
Without AppleCare+, you’d pay somewhere between $150 (if you broke a regular-sized iPhone) and $170 (if you broke a Plus model) for breaking the screen once. If, however, you tend to break your phone less often than every two years, AppleCare+ is almost definitely not worth it.
What does Apple care include?
This plan allows for two incidents of accidental damage, theft, or loss coverage. Some cell carriers and third-party insurance companies offer plans that do cover loss or theft, but AppleCare+ only covers defects and accidental damage.
What to do if AppleCare expired?
AppleCare+ is a one time thing. You cannot renew it once it has expired. You can continue to use the Mac just fine, and should anything need repair or service you can still take it to an Apple Store or Authorized service provider. The only difference is it won’t be free any more.
Can I extend my AppleCare after 3 years?
No. It is not possible to extend AppleCare beyond three years. AppleCare covers you from the date of purchase for three years, so it really only adds two more years to your current 1 year warranty.
What to do after AppleCare expires?
Here are two things to keep in mind:
- You cannot extend your coverage until your existing AppleCare coverage ends. Once it ends, you have 60 days to renew your coverage.
- Apple will not notify you when your AppleCare+ coverage ends, unless otherwise required by law. To see when your coverage ends, you can:
Does AppleCare cover screen damage?
If you have an AppleCare+ plan, you can use it to cover screen repair. AppleCare+ plans include up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage every 24 months. Each incident has a service fee or a deductible, depending on your plan. If you don’t have an AppleCare+ plan, you’ll pay the out-of-warranty fee.
Does AppleCare cover theft?
AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss protection includes up to 2 incidents of accidental damage, theft, or loss, each subject to the following deductibles: Screen damage: $29. Any other accidental damage: $99.
How long does Apple warranty last?
How Long Do Warranties Last? Apple’s standard iPhone warranty lasts one year. This means the warranty service for repairs is only available for 12 months after the date of purchase of the iPhone. There is also the 90 days of phone support included in this service.