How do I listen to music on my iPhone?
How to import music from a Mac or PC
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via the Lightning cable.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- You should see an icon representing your iPhone appear in iTunes. Click on it.
- Click on Music and you should see an option to Sync Music.
- The music will upload onto your iPhone.
How do I put music on my iPhone 11 without iTunes?
To transfer music from PC to iPhone without iTunes:
- Download and install MediaMonkey on your computer.
- Launch the program and go to “File” > “Add/Rescan files to the library”.
- Select the folder that contains the songs you want to copy to your iPhone and click “OK”.
How do I use headphones on my iPhone 11?
All iPhone 11 models are sold with a pair of EarPods with the lightning connector, according to Apple. These EarPods plug in to the same horizontal space located on the bottom of the phone where the iPhone charger plugs in.
Does the iPhone 11 have a headphone jack?
Sadly, the answer is a firm no. The iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Max don’t have headphone jacks.
How do I get free music on my iPhone?
Suggested clip 107 seconds
How to Download Free Music On Your iPhone (OFFLINE) 2019
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Is there a free music app for iPhone?
The only thing better than music is free music, and you’re no doubt on the lookout for ways to listen to music for free on your iPhone. You might remember the days when Apple gave away a free song every week on iTunes, but those days are now gone.
Stream music for free on your phone
- YouTube Music.