How do you know if something is wrong with your brain?
7 Warning Signs Of A Brain Tumor You Should Know
- Seizures. Regardless of your type of tumor, seizures are often one of the first signs of trouble.
- Changes in memory or thinking.
- Vision changes.
- Not usually headaches.
- Everything else you need to know.
What is the first sign of a brain Tumour?
The signs symptoms of brain tumors depend on their size, type, and location. The most common signs symptoms include headaches; numbness or tingling in the arms or legs; seizures; memory problems; mood and personality changes; balance and walking problems; nausea and vomiting; or changes in speech, vision, or hearing.
What are the signs and symptoms of neurological disorder?
Physical symptoms of neurological problems may include the following:
- Partial or complete paralysis.
- Muscle weakness.
- Partial or complete loss of sensation.
- Difficulty reading and writing.
- Poor cognitive abilities.
- Unexplained pain.
- Decreased alertness.
How do you know when something is wrong with your body?
Here are seven warning signs that may be cause for concern.
- Tearing sensation. If you feel a tearing sensation in your back, you may think you’ve pulled a muscle.
- Crushing chest pain.
- Tingling in the arms or other extremities.