Pay the Required Fee: In order to get ungated in this category, you’ll need to pay a $5,000 entry fee.
Submit Your Products for Testing: You will be required to submit a number of your products for testing to ensure that they meet Amazon’s Quality Assurance Standards.
How do you get ungated on Amazon?
How to Get Ungated in Restricted Categories
- Step 1: Create a Wholesaler Account. Right off the top, you’ll need a wholesaler account with a shipping address that matches the one on your Amazon account.
- Step 2: Purchase a Few Products.
- Step 3: Scan the Invoices.
- Step 4: Send in Your Request.
How do you get category approval on Amazon?
Follow these steps to apply for approval:
- From the Inventory menu select Add a Product.
- Search for the item you want to sell.
- In the search results, click the Listing limitations apply link next to the item.
- Click the Request Approval button to begin the application process.
How do you get ungated for Nike on Amazon?
What you’ll do is order 10 units of the SKU that you want to get ungated in and submit it to Amazon. This can be a mission sometimes, so don’t get discouraged if you have to send them the invoice more than a handful of times. You can buy some one’s account who is allowed to sell Nike.
How do I get ungated on Amazon UK?
As mentioned earlier, if you want to go ahead and sell a restricted product you will need to lodge a category ungating application request by clicking on the request approval button. Once you’ve lodged an application you can check the status by going to Amazon Seller Central → Inventory → Add A Product.
What Cannot be sold on Amazon?
Examples of items that are not allowed to be sold through Fulfillment by Amazon are alcoholic beverages, sky lanterns or floating lanterns, vehicle tires, gift cards or certificates, loose packaged batteries, damaged or defective items, or products that have been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured.
What brands are restricted on Amazon?
These are restricted brands that third-party sellers need approval for before they can sell them on Amazon. The restriction can be on the entire brand, or just apply to certain products. Examples of restricted brands include Adidas, Apple, Bose, Levi’s and MAC Cosmetics.