- How do I restart my iPhone if my home button is broken and the screen is black?
- How do I restart my iPhone 6 if my home button doesnt work?
- How do I force my iPhone If the Home button is broken?
- How do you force restart an iPhone 6 with a broken home button?
- How can I restart my iPhone without the home button or touchscreen?
How do I restart my iPhone if my home button is broken and the screen is black?
Reset iPhone in Black Screen Without Home Button
If it is an iPhone 8/X that goes black, press and release the Volume Up button, then press Volume Down button and release, finally press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the iPhone boots up.
How do I restart my iPhone 6 if my home button doesnt work?
Totally Frozen. If your iPhone has become so unresponsive that even the Home button does not work, you can force it to restart. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button at the top until a red slider appears. Slide it to power off the device.
How do I force my iPhone If the Home button is broken?
Try AssistiveTouch To Restart
- Open Settings > General > Accessibility.
- Scroll and tap AssistiveTouch.
- Turn AssistiveTouch on.
- A small button appears on your device’s screen.
- Tap the AssistiveTouch button.
- Select Device from the options.
- Press and hold the Lock Screen Icon. Wait for the slide to power off slider to appear.
How do you force restart an iPhone 6 with a broken home button?
Suggested clip 58 seconds
How To Restart An iPhone Without The Power Button [iOS 11
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How can I restart my iPhone without the home button or touchscreen?
If you hold the buttons long enough, the iPhone will restart instead.
How to turn off the iPhone without using the Touch Screen?
- Place one finger on the Home button.
- Place another finger on the top lock/unlock button.
- Press both buttons at the same time.
- Hold for a moment till the screen goes blank.
- Release the buttons.