How do I turn off switch control without home button?
- From the home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap General.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Scroll to and tap AssistiveTouch.
- Tap the AssistiveTouch toggle enable or disable the feature.
- AssistiveTouch is now enabled. Note: Tap the Circle icon to access the AssistiveTouch features.
How do you turn off switch control on iPhone?
If the Accessibility Shortcut is being used for Switch Control, then you can triple-click the Home button (the external button at the bottom of your iPhone) to enable and disable Switch Control. You can change this by going to Settings > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut.
How do I disable the power button on my iPhone?
- Tap the “Settings” icon in the home screen on the iPhone to open the Settings menu.
- Tap the “General” tab and then tap “Accessibility” in the General options. The Accessibility Settings menu displays.
- Tap the “Assistive Touch” option.
- Slide the slider from “On” to “Off” to disable the Assistive Touch feature.
How do I turn my iPhone off without using the screen?
Long press and hold the “Sleep/Wake” button at the top of the iPhone device. At the same time, hold the “Home” button at the front of the iPhone while continuing to hold the Sleep/Wake button. Once the iPhone’s screen turns off, release the buttons to turn the iPhone off without screen.
How do you use switch control?
How to activate the Switch Control feature on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Accessibility.
- Tap on Switch Control under Physical & Motor — it’s all the way towards the bottom.
- Turn On the option for Switch Control.