How to Call a Live Person in Apple Customer Service
- Dial 1-800-275-2273.
- Say “speak with the representative”
- Answer “yes” or “no” to the subsequent questions of the automatic system.
- Stay on the line.
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Apple.
How do I contact Apple Support by phone?
Contact Apple Support
- U.S. iPod, Mac and iPad technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)
- U.S. iPhone technical support: (800) MY–IPHONE (800–694–7466)
- See all worldwide support telephone numbers.
- Contact a mobile carrier.
- Make a reservation at an Apple Retail Store Genius Bar.
- Beats support:
Does Apple have a live chat?
If you need help, Apple provides support for your products in many ways. One of them is live chat support. Live chat allows you to use instant / live (real time) messaging to contact Apple’ support team via its website. Apple support chat is available 24×7.
Can I go to an Apple store for tech support?
For service and support, visit support.apple.com. We’re open for you. Our retail stores are closed, but you can buy our products here online or on the Apple Store app and get fast, free delivery. For service and support, visit support.apple.com.
Is Apple tech support free?
How much complimentary support do I get? Most Apple software and hardware products include unlimited complimentary support incidents within the first 90 days of product ownership, or longer if required by applicable law. Apple Watch Edition comes with 2 years of complimentary support.