Why can’t I rename my AirPods?
The inability to remember the “AirPods” name is likely a bug in the firmware that may be fixed with a future software update.
Until Apple address the issue, you can simply add a trailing space to the “AirPods” name.
1) On your iOS device, go to Settings → Bluetooth.
How do I change my Airpod name on iOS 13?
If you want to give them a different name, though, you can change it at any time.
- Launch Settings from your iPhone’s Home screen.
- Tap on Bluetooth.
- Tap on the current name of your AirPods under My Devices.
- Tap on Name.
- Edit the Name to your liking.
- Tap on the Back button (looks like < ).
How do I rename my AirPods on my iPhone?
i12 TWS AirPods Can’t Change the Name Display
As we all know, the genuine Apple AirPods can change the earbuds name via iPhone settings. However, this function can not be realized on i12 TWS AirPods clone. So, you can’t rename your i12 TWS with your phone.
Why can’t I rename my Bluetooth device on my iPhone?
Choose System Preferences from the Apple () menu, then click Bluetooth. Control-click the accessory, then click Rename in the shortcut menu. If you don’t see Rename, make sure that your Bluetooth accessory is powered on, click Connect, then try again. Enter a new name for the accessory, then click the Rename button.
How do I reset AirPods?
Press and hold the button on the back of the case for at least 15 seconds. The case’s internal light between the AirPods will flash white and then amber, indicating the AirPods have reset.
How do you change the name on your AirPods?
Change the Display Name of Your AirPods
- In the Settings menu on your iOS device, select Bluetooth. Select Bluetooth.
- Tap the AirPods listing. Tap AirPods Listing.
- Select the current name for the AirPods at the top. select the name.
- Enter your preferred name for the buds. Enter new name.
- Tap Done.