13 tips to extend the lifespan of your phone battery
- Understand how your phone battery degrades.
- Avoid fast charging.
- Avoid draining your phone battery all the way to 0% or charging it all the way to 100%.
- Charge your phone to 50% for long-term storage.
- Extending battery life.
- Turn down the screen brightness.
- Reduce the screen timeout (auto-lock)
- Choose a dark theme.
How can I make my battery last longer?
Use battery-saving modes
- Reduce screen brightness. The easiest way to conserve battery life while maintaining full function is to reduce the brightness of the screen.
- Turn off the cellular network or limit talk time.
- Use Wi-Fi, not 4G.
- Limit video content.
- Turn on smart battery modes.
- Use Airplane mode.
How can I make my Android battery last longer?
You can follow these seven tips to make your Android phone’s battery life last longer.
- Use power saving mode.
- Set brightness manually.
- Offload unused or infrequently used apps.
- Organize your home screen.
- Turn off sound and vibration.
- Hide all notifications.
- Check your location services settings.
How do you extend the life of a car battery?
7 ways to extend the life of your car battery
- Avoid driving short trips often.
- Keep your battery tightly fastened.
- Minimise power used while engine is off.
- Keep your battery clean.
- Try to minimise heat exposure.
- Check your battery’s voltage once a month.
- Don’t leave the car unused for long periods.