Test speed of devices with the Google Wifi app
- Open the Google Wifi app .
- Tap the Settings and actions tab.
- Tap Test Wi-Fi.
- We’ll test one point at a time, showing speeds for each device connected to that point.
- You’ll see the speed results for each device.
- Once all tests have completed, tap Redo to run the tests again.
How do I check if my WiFi is working?
- Tap your Settings icon.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Find your current connection, touch and hold it until new options pop up. Click Forget network.
- Try to re-join the network and see if that helps. You may need to input your credentials again.
How do I know if my WiFi is working on my Iphone?
Check in the settings tab Wifi. There you can see a check mark next to the connected WiFi. Also, on the top left, a WiFi icon shows your connectivity and strength to the network. Go to Settings/Wi-Fi and it will display any network it is connected to.
Is my WiFi on and working?
WiFi connected but no Internet: Start with the router
If the Internet works fine on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. On the other hand, if the Internet doesn’t work on other devices too, then the problem is most likely with the router or the Internet connection itself.
How do I fix my WiFi connection?
Step 1: Check settings & restart
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi networks.
- Make sure Airplane mode is off. Then turn it on and off again to reconnect.
- Press your phone’s power button for a few seconds. Then, on your screen, tap Restart.
How do you check how many devices are connected to your WIFI?
Use Your Router’s Web Interface
The best way to find this information will be to check your router’s web interface. Your router hosts your Wi-Fi network, so it has the most accurate data about which devices are connected to it. Most routers offer a way to view a list of connected devices, although some may not.
How do I check my network connection on my phone?
To check the Wi-Fi status
- On the home screen, tap Apps > Settings.
- Under Network Connections, tap Wi-Fi; then tap the connected Wi-Fi network.
- Check the Signal strength.