How do I get rid of the little circle on my iPhone?
Removing Circle Go from an iOS device
- Pick up the device that you want to disable Circle Go for.
- Go to iOS Settings >> General >> Device Management.
- Select the Circle Go profile.
- On the following screen, tap Remove Management.
What is the little circle on my iPhone?
Status Bar Indicator
If the circle you notice appears in your iPhone status bar, it is an indication that your phone is out of reach of a 3G, 4G or EDGE network, but is still able to connect to the Internet through your carrier’s GPRS or IxRTT network.
How do you get letters in circles on iPhone?
To add the Letters in Circles group an iPhone or iPad:
- Turn off “Ignore Case” in the settings, or you’ll be limited to capital letters in your circles.
- Tap the + button under the Groups list and choose “Add via URL”
- Enter this as the URL: http://smle.us/circles.
- Tap OK.
Why is there a little circle on my iPhone pictures?
Photos with an exclamation point in your camera roll indicates you need to download your image on iCloud. its blurry because its not at full resolution. The file isn’t corrupted, it just needs to be downloaded to view in actual rez.