How do I connect my headphones to my android?
How to pair Bluetooth headphones with your phone
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap Connected devices.
- Tap Pair new device.
- Make sure your headphones are in pairing mode (see the owner manual on how to do this).
- Tap the headphones under the list of available devices.
How do I get my headphones to work on my Samsung Galaxy?
To pair your earphones, tap the Apps icon, tap “Settings,” and then tap “Bluetooth.” Tap “Scan” to look for your earphones and when they appear, click their entry and enter the PIN. Once paired, the audio will play through the earphones.
How do I access my headphone settings?
How do I access the headphones settings menu?
- On your phone, touch & hold the Home button.
- Tap on Headphone Settings.
How do I get my earphones to work?
Suggested clip 105 seconds
Simple Fix to HeadPhones Working on One Side or Only Works
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip