How do you remove a broken headphone jack?
Toothpick and Hot Glue
Then, tab a tiny amount of hot glue onto the end and wait a moment for it to cool slightly. Carefully insert into the earphone socket until it touches the debris. Wait for the glue to cool and dry, then remove. If all has gone according to plan, the missing broken headphone jack will be removed!
How do you get a broken headphone jack out of your phone without glue?
Suggested clip 75 seconds
Broken headphone jack tip removal without glue! – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I fix the headphone jack on my phone?
- Make sure your headphones aren’t broken. The first step is an obvious one.
- Check to see if the smartphone is connected to a different device via Bluetooth.
- Clean the headphone jack.
- Check audio settings and restart device.
- Time to call the repairman.
How do you get a broken 3.5 mm jack out?
If you remove the motherboard, you will have access to the rear of the 3.5 mm audio jack. At this point, you can use a thin pry tool to remove rear panel on the back of the 3.5 mm jack. Once the rear panel is removed, you can push the broken audio plug out of the 3.5 mm jack.