How can I improve my battery health?
Choose settings that use less battery
- Change screen display.
- Turn off notification light.
- Turn off keyboard sound & vibration.
- Restrict apps that use more battery.
- Keep adaptive battery & battery optimization on.
- Turn off high-drain features.
- Delete unused accounts.
- Use the power adapter that came with your phone.
How can I fix my iPhone battery health?
Suggested clip 111 seconds
100 Percent iPhone Battery Health – How I do it – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
At what percentage should iPhone battery be replaced?
What battery health is bad?
Basically, you can safely ignore any measurement of battery health above about 80 percent. Anything above 90 percent is perfect functionality. Only when your battery’s health gets low and stays low consistently should you be concerned. Anything consistently below roughly 80 percent is worth being examined.