How do I enable Touch ID for apps on iPhone?
How to unlock apps using Touch ID
- Open the app.
- Go to its settings menu.
- Look for Passcode and Touch ID feature or similar.
- Enable the Passcode setting and choose a passcode.
- Turn on or toggle on Touch ID and enter your passcode if prompted.
- You can now start using Touch ID to unlock the app.
How do I turn on fingerprint for apps?
To enable the fingerprint app lock functionality, you’ll need to visit Settings > Security and privacy > App lock, then choose which apps you’d like to hide behind a fingerprint. Now, whenever you tap on a locked app, you’ll be forced to authenticate using your fingerprint in order to launch said app.
How do I disable touch ID for apps?
How to turn off Touch ID for the Lock screen, Apple Pay, or the iTunes and App Stores
- Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
- Tap on the Touch ID & Passcode button.
- Enter your passcode when prompted.
- Switch iPhone/iPad Unlock, Apple Pay, or iTunes and App Store to Off.
Why is my Touch ID not working for App Store?
Fix Touch ID not working in the App Store. Go to Settings -> Touch ID & Passcode -> Enter your Passcode. Then turn off iTunes & App Store. Reboot your iPhone or iPad.