How do I empty the cache on my iPhone?
How to clear the cache on an iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings, and scroll down to the fifth group of options (starting with Passwords & Accounts). Tap Safari.
- Scroll down and tap ‘Clear History and Website Data’.
- In the popup, tap ‘Clear History and Data’ to confirm.
How do I clear my cache on IOS 11?
Suggested clip 44 seconds
How To Clear Cache On iPhone – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I clear the RAM on my iPhone 11?
Clear RAM on iPhone 11 Pro Max and Older Devices – Step by Step Instructions
- Step 1: Open the Settings app and scroll down to Accessibility.
- Step 2: Tap on Touch and enable AssistiveTouch.
- Step 3: Press and release Volume Up, press and release Volume Down and press and hold the Side button.
What is clear cache on TikTok?
The more videos you download, the more space they will take in your device. In other words, if your phone is full and you need extra space, you need to clear your cache. The cache is the place where the TikTok app stores all the data. The more videos you watch, the more you increase the size of your cache.