How do I clear data in Excel without deleting?
Clearing Everything Except Formulas
- Press F5. Excel displays the Go To dialog box.
- Click the Special button. Excel displays the Go To Special dialog box.
- Select the Constants radio button.
- Make sure that all the check boxes under the Formulas radio button are selected.
- Click OK.
- Press the Del key.
What is the shortcut for clear contents in Excel?
So it’s all related to that first letter, but you have to get to it with the ALT + H + E something. So, for a clear all, ALT + H + E + A and it will remove not just that content itself, but all the data along with it. Same idea for formats, for comments, for hyperlinks.
How do you mass delete on Excel?
On the Home tab, in the Editing group, click Find & Select.
- Click Go To Special.
- Select Blanks and click OK.
- Excel selects the blank cells.
- On the Home tab, in the Cells group, click Delete.
- Click Delete Sheet Rows.
How do I keep formulas but delete data?
Select the range you want to delete all data but formulas, press Ctrl + G keys simultaneusly to open the Go To dialog, then click Special button in the dialog to open the Go To Special dialog. See screenshots: 2. Then in the Go To Special dialog, check Constants and click OK to close the dialog.
How do I replace #value with 0 in Excel?
You can use the Go To Special feature to select all cells that contain Error value. Then you can type zero in formula bar, and press Ctrl + Enter keys to apply the same formula to replace errors with zero value. Just do the following steps: #1 select the range of cells that you need to replace formula errors.