- Step 1: Open Settings. Add Tip Ask Question Comment Download.
- Step 2: Scroll Down to “General” Add Tip Ask Question Comment Download.
- Step 3: Click “About” Add Tip Ask Question Comment Download.
- Step 4: Click on “Name”
- Step 5: Enter Your New Name.
- Step 6: Click “Done”
- Step 7: Finished.
- Step 8: Have Fun Trolling People!
How do I change the name that shows up on AirDrop?
Thinking about Changing Your AirDrop name on iPhone or Android Super-smart!
- GO TO Settings>
- Go To General>
- Go To About>!
- Go To Name–And just type in your new name.
How do I hide my name when airdropping?
Suggested clip 84 seconds
How to Change iPhone Airdrop Name – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I change my AirDrop settings?
To change who you accept AirDrops from on your iPhone or iPad, pull up your Control Panel by swiping up from the bottom of the screen and deep press the upper left panel to pull up more detail. Now tap on AirDrop and make your choice. The same settings can be found in Settings -> General -> AirDrop.
Can people see your name when you AirDrop?
Your AirDrop name is now updated.
Now when people see you on AirDrop, they’ll see your new AirDrop name.