Adjust AirPods settings with iPhone
- Open the AirPods case.
- On iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth.
- Tap. next to your AirPods in the list of devices.
- Do any of the following: Change the name of your AirPods: Tap the current name, enter a new name, then tap Done.
How do I change my AirPod settings?
With AirPods (1st and 2nd generation), select the left or right AirPod in the AirPod settings screen and then choose what you want to happen when you double-tap the AirPod: Use Siri to control your audio content, change the volume, or do anything else Siri can do.
How do I change AirPod settings on iOS 13?
How to Change AirPod Settings
- On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap the Settings app to open it.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the i icon next to your AirPods. Your AirPods must be connected in order to change the settings.
- The screen that loads next contains all of the AirPod settings options.
Why can’t I change my AirPod settings?
1) On your iOS device, go to Settings → Bluetooth. NOTE: Be sure that your AirPods are paired with your iOS device and connected to it. 4) Now name your AirPods as “AirPods ” (with the trailing space). 5) Tap the Done key on the keyboard to save the changes.
How do I set up AirPods on my iPhone?
Use your iPhone to set up your AirPods
- Go to the Home screen.
- Open the case—with your AirPods inside—and hold it next to your iPhone.
- A setup animation appears on your iPhone.
- Tap Connect.
- If you have AirPods Pro, read the next three screens.
Why are my AirPods quiet?
It might be this setting. The AirPods are supposed to have the same volume level unless the balance is changed. While using your AirPods (e.g.; listening music), turn down the volume to zero, on your device, go to the Bluetooth settings (e.g.; if it is iPhone or iPad: Settings > Bluetooth) and disconnect your AirPods.
Do AirPods give you cancer?
There’s no conclusive evidence that AirPods Pro or other Bluetooth headsets are dangerous. There’s really no evidence that radio-frequency (RF) radiation can cause brain cancer or noncancerous brain tumors in people. (AirPods Pro use the same type of Bluetooth technology that’s in regular AirPods.