How to set up AirDrop on your iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on AirDrop. This should be on top of the second set of items.
- Tap on “Everyone” to ensure anyone can AirDrop to your iPhone. You will still be asked to approve incoming AirDrops.
How do I AirDrop photos?
To AirDrop pictures and videos between iOS devices, fire up Photos for iOS. Find the images in your Camera Roll or in an album, and then tap the Select button at the upper-right. Tap the thumbnails you want to send, and Photos marks them with a checkmark. To deselect an item, tap the thumbnail again.
How do I use AirDrop on my iPhone?
How to turn on AirDrop for iPhone or iPad
- Launch Control Center by swiping up from the bottom bezel of your iPhone or iPad.
- Long press on the Wi-Fi button.
- Tap AirDrop.
- Tap Contacts Only or Everyone to turn AirDrop on.
How do you use AirDrop step by step?
Part 2 Using AirDrop
- Enable the iOS device’s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functions.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to open the Control Center (if it isn’t already open).
- Long press on the connectivity toggles.
- Tap the AirDrop button to select your privacy option.
- Open the AirDrop folder on your Mac (if applicable).
How many pictures can you air drop?
How many pictures can be transferred at one time though Airdrop? I tried to transfer 500 pictures at one time through airdrop. The process would fail so I had to transfer 125 photos at time.