How do I add a shortcut to the Start menu in Windows 10?
To add programs or apps to the Start menu, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button and then click the words All Apps in the menu’s lower-left corner.
- Right-click the item you want to appear on the Start menu; then choose Pin to Start.
- From the desktop, right-click desired items and choose Pin to Start.
How do I create a shortcut to start menu?
Select the Windows button to open the Start menu.
- Select All apps.
- Right-click on the app you want to create a desktop shortcut for.
- Select More.
- Select Open file location.
- Right-click on the app’s icon.
- Select Create shortcut.
- Select Yes.
- Type “Command Prompt” into the the Cortana box.
How do I get programs to show on Start menu?
To access the Show App List In Start Menu feature, you right-click on the Taskbar and select Taskbar Settings, as shown in Figure B. When the Settings > Taskbar screen appears, select the Start tab.
How do I pin a program to the Start menu?
Pin and unpin apps to the Start menu
- Open the Start menu, then find the app you want to pin in the list or search for it by typing the app name in the search box.
- Press and hold (or right-click) the app, then select Pin to Start .
- To unpin an app, select Unpin from Start.