How do you show battery percentage on IOS 11?
How to show battery percentage on iPhone 11
- Open Control Center (swipe down from top right corner)
- From the Lock screen or Home screen, swipe from left to right, and you’ll find the battery percentage near the top of the Today View screen.
- Ask Siri.
- Plug in your iPhone, and you’ll momentarily see the percentage show on the Lock screen.
How do you show battery percentage on IOS 13?
Second solution: Enable Battery Percentage option.
- From your Home screen, tap on Settings.
- Select Battery.
- Toggle to turn the Battery Percentage switch on.
How do I show my battery percentage?
Show battery percentage in status bar
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Battery.
- Turn on Battery percentage.
How do I add battery widgets to my iPhone 11?
Add The Battery Widget To Your Lock Screen
- Navigate to your home screen and then swipe to the right.
- Scroll down that page and locate the edit button and press it.
- On the Add Widgets screen, look under More Widgets and tap the plus sign next to Batteries.