- Do Apple give you a replacement phone?
- How much does it cost to replace your iPhone?
- Does Apple give you a new phone if your screen is cracked?
- How do I replace my iPhone under warranty?
- Can I swap my iPhone for a new one?
- Can I exchange my broken iPhone for a new one?
- Will Apple give me a loaner phone?
- Is it worth replacing iPhone battery?
- How much does it cost to fix vertical lines on iPhone?
- Will Apple replace my iPhone if it’s under warranty?
- Can I exchange my iPhone at Apple Store?
- What can I do with an old iPhone?
- Do you have to return your old phone when you upgrade?
Do Apple give you a replacement phone?
Express Replacement Service is a benefit of your AppleCare+ coverage. We can send you a replacement iPhone before you return your product to us. We’ll include packaging to return your damaged or non-working product. Contact Apple to make an Express Replacement Service request.
How much does it cost to replace your iPhone?
Other iPhone repair costs in the United States
|iPhone model||Other repairs (AppleCare+)||Other repairs (out of warranty)|
|iPhone 6s||$ 99||$ 299|
|iPhone 6 Plus||$ 99||$ 329|
|iPhone 6||$ 99||$ 299|
|iPhone SE||$ 99||$ 269|
18 more rows
Does Apple give you a new phone if your screen is cracked?
If you are still under AppleCare, AppleCare+, or the 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and you have a broken screen AND another issue that is covered under warranty, Apple will actually replace your device for free — IF the other issue is not in any way connected to the screen break.
How do I replace my iPhone under warranty?
The repairs and replacements are done by the service centers. So you have to visit an Apple authorized service center for replacements even if your iPhone is covered under warranty.
Can I swap my iPhone for a new one?
Apple’s iPhone Trade-Up Program
Apple provides a simple way to exchange your old iPhone for a new one. You can mail in your old device for a gift card that you can use at Apple online or at a retail store near you to put toward your new iPhone or any store purchase. You don’t even need to trade in an iPhone, either.
Can I exchange my broken iPhone for a new one?
Apple will start letting you trade in a broken iPhone. If you’ve dropped and cracked your iPhone and are looking to exchange it for a newer model, you will probably like the latest retail initiatives from Apple. With the new policy, credit will be given for iPhone 5s, 6, and 6 Plus phones that are damaged within reason
Will Apple give me a loaner phone?
1. Loaner Phone. The Loaner Phone is offered to you while your Customer Phone listed on the Genius Bar Work Authorization is serviced by Apple. Apple will return the Customer Phone to you after service has been completed, the Loaner Device has been returned and all outstanding payments are settled.
Is it worth replacing iPhone battery?
Apple’s fees for new battery installations is pretty reasonable, and certainly much cheaper than buying a new phone. So in this case, it’s definitely worth it. If you have an iPhone newer than the iPhone X, Apple charges $69 for an out-of-warranty replacement battery.
How much does it cost to fix vertical lines on iPhone?
Apple will replace the phone free if it is under warranty and if it out of warranty they will try charging you $329 for a new one.
|Model||Screen repair cost|
|iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5||$129|
|iPhone 6s Plus||$149|
Will Apple replace my iPhone if it’s under warranty?
Your replacement iPhone will be new or equivalent to new. Issues caused by accidental damage aren’t covered under the Apple Limited Warranty.
Can I exchange my iPhone at Apple Store?
For iPhone returns, you may return your undamaged iPhone with its included accessories within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. For returns to an Apple Retail Store for cash, cash equivalent, and check transactions over $250, Apple will mail a refund check to you within 10 business days.
What can I do with an old iPhone?
7 ways to make use of your old iPhone
- Sell or donate it.
- Make it a dedicated music player.
- Turn it into a kid’s entertainment device.
- Make it an Apple TV remote.
- Make it a permanent car, bike, or kitchen fixture.
- Use it as a baby monitor.
- Turn it into your bedside buddy.
Do you have to return your old phone when you upgrade?
If you upgrade to a cheap phone and turn in your old iPhone, you can return the cheap device within the 14 day return window and pay the $50 restocking fee. You can continue to pay off the phone monthly or pay it off in full and then you own the phone and can trade it in for credit towards a new phone or sell it.