They’re not technically water or sweat-resistant, so I’d try to avoid it.
The warranty isn’t going to cover a replacement.
They’d probably handle being worn during a light rain like most any other earphones, but it’s still a risk.
The rain should be no problem as long as you know the warranty will not cover it.
Can you wear Apple headphones in the rain?
It’s okay to use them in the rain, just don’t have it out too long to change the song.
Can I wear AirPods when its raining?
Are the AirPods waterproof? No. However, they will be fine if you use them in the rain or while sweating at the gym. Just don’t go swimming with them!
Can you wear Apple earbuds in the shower?
There actually are simple Apple AirPods are water resistant but not waterproof. It can stand some light rain, sweat and a little moist but it is not recommended that they are put on you in the shower at all times.
What do you do when your earbuds get wet?
What To Do If I Get My Earphones Wet?
- Step 1 – Remove The Foam/Rubber/Silicone Tip Sleeves.
- Step 2 – Disassemble Your Earbud Parts.
- Step 3 – Use Distilled Water (Also Called de-ionized)
- Step 4 – Shake The Earphones.
- Step 5 – Blow Up Your Earbuds With Air.
- Step 6 – Use A Soft Towel.
- Step 7 – Use A Rice Bag (Is A Must)