Can someone use my stolen AirPods?
Yes.! If the complete set is stolen, it can be used easily. There’s a pair button in the Airpods Case that allow others to connect with the Airpods. Once stolen and out of your phone’s range it can be easily used by other.
Can Reset AirPods be tracked?
The person may have reset them, but even if they didn’t you wouldn’t get any location updates unless the thief walked by and remained in range of your device long enough for the AirPods to pair. The reset doesn’t change the identity of the bluetooth module so that may have nothing to do with locating them, either.
How do I find my stolen AirPods?
Find Lost AirPods With a Tracking Map
- Launch the Find My iPhone app.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Tap your AirPods in the listing.
- Go to your iCloud and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Open Find iPhone.
- Click All Devices.
- Select your AirPods.
Can I track my AirPods if someone else is connected to them?
Unfortunately, you can’t use Find My to track your AirPods if they were in the charging case when someone stole them. This is because they don’t maintain an active connection to your device while in the case, to conserve battery life.
How do you tell if your AirPods have been stolen?
Check If Your Airpods Were Stolen
- Start the Find my iPhone app on your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad.
- Use your Apple ID and passcode to log in.
- Select your AIrpods.
- The blue dot will show you your location (from the device you’re using at the moment).