- Is an iPhone 8 waterproof?
- Can you use your iPhone in the shower?
- Can iPhone 8 get water damage?
- Is iPhone 8 better than 6s?
- Is the iPhone 8 any good?
- Can the iPhone 8 take pictures underwater?
- Which iPhone is the best?
- Why are iPhones better than Samsung?
- What happens when your iPhone 8 gets wet?
- What do you do when your iPhone 8 gets wet?
- What do I do if I dropped my iPhone 8 plus in water?
- How long will an iPhone 8 last?
- What is special about the iPhone 8?
- Is iPhone 7 or 8 better?
Is an iPhone 8 waterproof?
This means that the iPhone 8 is capable of withstanding immersion in water up to 3.3 feet for a half hour, determined by an iPhone 8 waterproof test in a laboratory. Technically, this means the phone is water resistant and not completely waterproof.
Can you use your iPhone in the shower?
That said, Apple actually does not recommend you shower with your iPhone, due to the velocity the water. And they also recommend to not expose the iPhone to shower gels or soaps, which can affect the water resistant seals. To prevent liquid damage, avoid these: Swimming or bathing with your iPhone.
Can iPhone 8 get water damage?
The iPhone X and 8 Plus survived this first test. If water damage happens to you, the short answer is that it might not be covered under warranty — traditional liquid damage is most definitely not — but there may be other roads you can take if your phone does incur a problem with water.
Is iPhone 8 better than 6s?
Yes, the iPhone 8 is fractionally taller, wider, thicker and heavier than the iPhone 6S but more important is the reason why: the iPhone 8 swaps the durable aluminium back of the iPhone 6S for glass. The iPhone 8 also has loud stereo speakers while the iPhone 6S has a mediocre mono speaker.
Is the iPhone 8 any good?
The iPhone 8 is an excellent smartphone. The battery life is decent, the camera improved, and the addition of wireless charging adds convenience. We like the glass-backed design as well, and, thanks to the small screen it’s one of the most ergonomic phones we’ve ever used.
Can the iPhone 8 take pictures underwater?
The iPhone 8’s IP67 rating means means that it should maintain functionality even after 30 minutes underwater at a depth of up to 1 meter (3.3 feet). It also used the phone for underwater photography, put the phone in 6.5 feet of water for 30 seconds, and had someone swim 10 laps in the pool with the phone.
Which iPhone is the best?
The best iPhone you can buy right now
- iPhone 11 Pro Max. The best iPhone you can buy.
- iPhone 11. An affordable flagship with few trade-offs.
- iPhone XR. The iPhone for bargain hunters.
- iPhone 11 Pro. Great triple cameras in a compact design.
- iPhone 8 Plus. Great price for a big screen and dual cameras.
Why are iPhones better than Samsung?
iPhone is faster than Android based phones
In tests, iPhone takes a lead once it starts to open apps that are stored in the background. And the faster iPhone 8 will be even faster. Apple’s iPhone is leading because of better hardware and software integration and controlling both sides of the equation.
What happens when your iPhone 8 gets wet?
Dry your iPhone with a soft, absorbent cloth and carefully wipe down the headphone jack and charge port. If your iPhone is a GSM/AT&T model, remove and dry the SIM card and tray. Evaporating liquid with a heat source causes additional damage and is not recommended. Dry out your iPhone by laying it in a safe, dry place.
What do you do when your iPhone 8 gets wet?
What to do if your iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus or iPhone X gets wet
- Wiping it with a “soft, lint-free cloth.”
- Waiting for it to dry before opening the SIM card tray.
- Holding off on charging it until it’s completely dry — go ahead and point a fan in the ports, but not a heater.
What do I do if I dropped my iPhone 8 plus in water?
What to do if you drop your iPhone in water
- Turn it off immediately. Power off your iPhone as soon as possible.
- Take your iPhone out of the case. Take your iPhone out of its case to make sure it’s totally dry.
- Ease liquid out of the ports.
- Remove your SIM card.
- Wait for your iPhone to dry.
How long will an iPhone 8 last?
It’s worth noting that almost all of the iPhone’s rivals last longer between charges, and that while the iPhone 8 may last at least 24 hours when new, two years down the road it might be a different story as the battery starts to lose capacity.
What is special about the iPhone 8?
The iPhone 8 features a more advanced 12-megapixel wide-angle f/1.8 camera with a larger, faster sensor that lets in 83 percent more light. Other features include a new color filter and deeper pixels for better color saturation, a wider dynamic range of color, and lower noise in photos and videos.
Is iPhone 7 or 8 better?
Apple says the iPhone 8 camera is slightly better than the iPhone 7 camera, given it sports a larger and faster sensor, one that’s capable of capturing more light. The iPhone 8 is also able to shoot 4K video at 60 frames per second, while the iPhone 7 is limited to 30 fps.