- Is a refurbished iPhone 7 waterproof?
- Is a refurbished iPhone 8 waterproof?
- Is iPhone 7 still waterproof after battery replacement?
- Is phone still waterproof after screen replacement?
- How much does it cost to replace the iPhone 7 screen?
- Can you take iPhone 7 in shower?
- How can you tell if a phone is refurbished?
- Are replacement iPhones refurbished?
- What makes the iPhone 7 waterproof?
- Does opening your iPhone void warranty?
- How much does Apple charge for battery replacement?
Water resistant exist ?
Apple refurbished iPhones are completely certified.
Which means they go through inspection and should be like factory condition when they are sold.
Which also means, they receive a new display, battery and outer aluminum casing.
Is a refurbished iPhone 7 waterproof?
Here’s Apple small print for the iPhone 7: “iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. “iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are splash, water, and dust resistant ” Not waterproof.
Is a refurbished iPhone 8 waterproof?
Official refurbished Phones are not water resistant either.
Is iPhone 7 still waterproof after battery replacement?
The amount of water resistance will be the same after a screen replacement. The iPhone 7 is not waterproof.
Is phone still waterproof after screen replacement?
If you clean the old adhesive off using alcohol and apply the new one correctly, the screen will still be waterproof.
How much does it cost to replace the iPhone 7 screen?
iPhone screen replacement costs in the United States
|iPhone model||Screen repair (out of warranty)|
|iPhone 7 Plus||$ 169|
|iPhone 7||$ 149|
|iPhone 6s Plus||$ 169|
|iPhone 6s||$ 149|
14 more rows
Can you take iPhone 7 in shower?
The best iPhone 7 feature may be its scariest: Apple’s new device is water-resistant, meaning you can take that sucker in the shower with you and scrub away at the ever-thinning line between man and machine. I tried it and can confirm that the phone will withstand a continued stream of water.
How can you tell if a phone is refurbished?
How to Check if Your Android Phone is Refurbished or Factory-New
- Tap your Phone app and open up the dialer.
- Using the touchscreen keypad, Dial ##786# (aka ##RTN#). No need to press dial, the phone should automatically open up to the RTN screen. From here Tap View.
- Scroll down the RTN screen to Reconditioned status. Here there are only two possible status entries:
Are replacement iPhones refurbished?
N – it means your iPhone is a replacement device, which means that it was replaced by Apple or Apple Authorized Service Center due to a problem. Replacement iPhones are usually refurbished devices as well. P – it means your iPhone is a personalized device, which means that the device has a personalized engraving.
What makes the iPhone 7 waterproof?
Unlike the Apple Watch Series 2, the iPhone 7 isn’t truly waterproof —if you go swimming with it, you’re liable to end up with a very expensive paperweight. Instead it has an IP67 rating for water and dust resistance, which means that it can submerged in a meter (just under 3.3 feet) of water for 30 minutes.
Does opening your iPhone void warranty?
Yes you will void your warranty by opening up your phone. At this point it doesn’t matter since your warranty doesn’t cover water damages unless you purchased some insurance that does.
How much does Apple charge for battery replacement?
iPhone battery replacement pricing – United States
|iPhone model||In-warranty or with AppleCare+||Out of warranty|
|iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and all other eligible models||$0||$49|
1 more row